Requests for time slots for trial matches will be accepted now on a first come first served basis.
Requests may be submitted to email@example.com.
To allow all teams to have equal opportunity to request training ground time slots, season bookings will not be confirmed until 18th March.
We’ll try very hard to give you the slot you request however please understand this isn’t always possible.
All ground for regular season training and pre-season trials must be booked through the Training Ground Coordinator.
Due to number of teams representing Seaforth FC and the increasing demand on our grounds it is important that requests for ground bookings are submitted to the Training Ground Coordinator as soon as possible.
The key steps to secure your teams regular season training and/or pre-season trial ground booking are listed below:
- Check the ground allocation for your teams age group and division in the below tables. It is important that teams must use the grounds as set out below, with bookings required for all grounds. Do not move allocated training grounds without notifying the Training Ground Coordinator.
- Check availability for the ground by clicking on the field names below.
- Confirm with team coach to select potential days and times for training and/or pre-season trials. Please be flexible and request multiple days/times.
- Email the Training Ground Coordinator with your request for fields in order of preference. Include the following detail in the request:
- Contact name and number
- Team age and name (e.g. U7 Tigers). Please ensure that the team name is that approved by Seaforth FC.
- Requested ground(s), day(s) and time(s) in order of preference.
- Each team will not receive a confirmation email. The Age Coordinators will be notified when the updated training and pre-season trial schedule has been published. The Age Coordinator will then inform each team manager.
- Should you need to amend your request, follow the same steps.
Regular Season Training (From 23 March 2019)
- Seaforth Oval – priority is given to larger teams. Senior teams are given the option to train at Seaforth Oval at least 1 out of every 3 years. DO NOT start training at Seaforth Oval until advised by the club.
- Manly West (Quirk Road) – After the all the U10-U11 teams have bookings, the U6-U9 teams may use the remaining times. Any U10-U11 teams unable to fit onto Manly West will be booked onto Balgowlah Oval.
Pre-Season Training & Trials (10 March to 24 March 2019)
- Pre-season trial games – all trail matches must be held at Tania Park after being booked through the Training Ground Coordinator (see above). All trial matches MUST be sanctions by the MWFA for insurance purposes, please contact the Training Ground Coordinator.
- Pre-season training – is only available at Manly West (Mondays), Condover Reserve (Thurs) and Tania Park. Bookings are required for Manly West, but other grounds can be used on a first-come first-served basis.
- Grading – club grading occurs from mid February, at which time Tania Park is unavailable for pre-season trial or training on Sundays.