Would you like to be part of making the beautiful game flourish in our local community? New faces always bring a positive vibe to our committee and we have quite a few vacant spots for 2022 so we’d love to have some more people help us run the club.
We can’t do it without you 🙂 The more people we have the more we can do for you.
We need right now:
- Grounds steward: Someone to keep an eye on all our grounds, nets and flags, etc and keep everything in order
- Handyman: Help with all the odd jobs fixing playing gear, portable nets and general maintenance.
- Community: be part of a group to help make club life more focused on our member community and coordinate some social events
- Social media coordinator: Connect with our members and help communicate to the club.
- Seniors: an age coordinator for our Seniors teams (Men and Womens)
- … and anyone who’d like to be more involved in the club – we’re planning for the future!
If you’d like to find out more about any of these roles or can offer to help the club in any other way, please contact the club Secretary Alan on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0420 810 142 for more details.
A list of all General Committee and Management Group positions can be found on the club website Contacts page.