Want to be part of making the beautiful game flourish in our local community? New faces always bring a positive vibe to our committee and we have quite a few vacant spots for 2022 so we’d love to have some more people help us run the club.
Quite a few committee members are retiring at the end of 2021 and we must have more volunteers. We can’t do it without you 🙂 The more people we have the more we can do for you.
We need right now:
- Someone to oversee management of our gear and grounds
- Development: Someone to coordinate the various sets of people developing football programs or running development sessions
- W8-W10s: an age coordinator for our young girls from Under 8 to Under 10
- Teams: are you a manager type who could support the age coordinators and oversee comms to teams
- Community: someone to help make club life more focused on our member community and coordinate some social events
- Merchandising: Someone to manage our online shop and manage merchandise and gear sales throughout the season
- Gear Steward: At the start of the season can you help managing our jerseys and kit bags
- Sponsorships: we need more people to find and engage with sponsors
- Seniors: an age coordinator for our Seniors teams (Men and Womens)
- … and anyone who’d like to be more involved in the club – we’re planning for the future!
If you’d like to find out more about any of these roles or can offer to help the club in any other way, please contact the club Secretary Alan on email@example.com or on 0420 810 142 for more details.
A list of all General Committee and Management Group positions can be found on the club website Contacts page.