Want to be part of making the beautiful game flourish in our local community?
We’d love to see a few new people on the committee in 2021. Can’t do it without you 🙂
New faces always bring a positive vibe to our committee and we have quite a few vacant spots so we’d love to have some more people help us run the club.
The more people we have the more we can do for you.
We need right now:
- W8-W10s: an age coordinator for our young girls from Under 8 to Under 10 – the teams are formed – the hard work is done)
- Teams: are you a manager type who could support the age coordinators and oversee comms to teams
- Community: someone to help make club life more focused on our member community and coordinate some social events
- Coaching: be a part of our Coach Development Team – influence our development plans and help support other coaches
- Seniors: an age coordinator for our Seniors teams (Men and Womens)
- Canteen: oversee the canteen & BBQ – our rostering coordinator organises the volunteers for you
- … and anyone who’d like to be more involved in the club – we’re planning for the future!
If you’d like to find out more about any of these roles or can offer to help the club in any other way, please contact the club Secretary Alan on email@example.com or on 0420 810 142 for more details.
A list of all General Committee and Management Group positions can be found on the club website Contacts page.