Please, we desperately need more people to help run the club.
Would you like to be part of making the beautiful game flourish in our local community? New faces always bring a positive vibe to our committee and we have quite a few vacant spots for 2022 so we’d love to have some more people help us run the club.
We can’t do it without you 🙂 The more people we have the more we can do for you.
We need right now:
- [URGENT] Steward, Ground Gear: Someone to keep an eye on all our nets and flags, etc and keep the gear room in order. Easy for a practical person.
- [URGENT] VP, Operations: To oversee the team of people who run the ground set up, the canteen, the bar and the club shop. Doesn’t require you to be at the Oval each weekend.
- [URGENT] Coordinator, Team Duties: Our team volunteers do all the hard work. Just needs an hour or two each week to schedule teams to come on duty for BBQ and field set up. Doesn’t require you to be at the Oval each weekend.
- [URGENT] Coordinator, Gear Branding: We need help behind the scenes during January-April to coordinate the printing of sponsor logos on banners and shirts. Quiet job from May onwards.
- Handyman: Help with all the odd jobs fixing playing gear, portable nets and general maintenance.
- Grants Coordinator: There are heaps of grants available – we just don’t have anyone who focuses on getting them. Can you help?
- Bar Manager: Easy job for someone just to make sure our bar fridge is stocked and RSA qualified bar staff are on duty when we open the bar on weekends
- Community: be a small part of a big group who’ll help make club life more focused on our member community and coordinate some social events – focus on your area of interest
- Digital media librarian: we need someone to help organise all of the clubs images
- … and anyone who’d like to be more involved in the club – we’re planning for the future!
If you’d like to find out more about any of these roles or can offer to help the club in any other way, please contact the club Secretary Alan on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0420 810 142 for more details.
A list of all General Committee and Management Group positions can be found on the club website Contacts page.