Grading Update – Postponed until 13th February

calendarJanuary 28, 2022 tag pre-season

Our apologies that the schedule for grading has not yet been finalised. The problem is that council have not yet allocated grounds for us. We’re working very hard to try and resolve the problems.

Due to these delays we will not be grading on 6th February.

At this stage we are planning to run gradings on both the mornings and afternoons of Sunday 13th and Sunday 20th of February. We may also have to run some mid-week gradings. However, depending on what council do eventually provide for us this may change.

You can find out how we conduct grading HERE.

If you have any questions please contact Alan Glixman (Boys/Mixed) on or Steve Harding (Girls) on