The Seaforth FC Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday 28th October 2021 at 7:00pm via a Zoom video conference. The meeting generally lasts one hour.
We’ll be presenting our annual report, discussing our thoughts on the next few years and holding elections for our committee in 2022. Nomination forms for roles must be submitted in writing to the Secretary by 30th September, 2021 (link to form below).
An agenda will be added to this post when available. At this stage there are no motions to be put to members at the meeting.
All of the Management Group (Board) positions listed in the two groups below will be open for election.
We don’t have candidates identified yet for any of the following roles:
- Vice President, Gear & Grounds
- Vice President, Premier League
- Vice President, Teams
- Manager, Club Community
For the following Management Group (Board) positions we do have candidates identified:
- President (Steve Harding)
- Vice President, MWFA Liaison (Andrew Bustos)
- Manager, Women’s Football (Tess McGrath)
- Manager, Sponsorships (Alex McGrath .. other candidates are welcome as she will have limited time to help in 2022)
As per usual, all positions on the General Committee will be open for election.
A link to the Committee nomination form is HERE.
A link to the 2021 Provisional AGM Minutes, which will be offered for approval at the meeting, is HERE.