Together with other clubs in the MWFA we’ll be supporting the #playinpurple initiative once again this season, to wear purple socks and donate funds to the pancreatic cancer foundation.
The foundation has a new name Pankind and a new style of purple socks. They’re $15 a pair and and the funds raised will go toward pancreatic cancer research and patient support.
Can you join us in supporting this incredibly important cause this June 12/13 and 19/20? In the past we’ve been one of their biggest supporters in Australia. That’s seriously impressive. Let’s do it again.
PLEASE PUT IN YOUR TEAM ORDER BY MAY 19TH to ensure you get your socks in time.
Here’s how it works:
- Chat to your team to agree on who wants to play in purple
- Check out the Sock Size Chart to get socks that fit you best
- Ask your team manager (or anyone willing to arrange!) to put in one order for socks for your whole team
- Get the socks delivered to someone’s house (please not to Seaforth FC clubhouse)
- Wear the socks during games in June
- Take photos, share on social media (tags: #playinpurple #pancreaticcancer @pankindfoundation )
Click HERE to order.