For teams who are starting to train, please remember that we all need to follow the FNSW Return to Training Guidelines.
Don’t come to training if you’re not well or if in the past 14 days:
- you have been unwell or had any flu-like symptoms, or
- you have been in contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19, or
- you have experienced any sudden loss of smell or loss of taste, or
- you are at a high risk from a health perspective, including those with pre-existing medical heath conditions.
Get in, train, get out
- arrive dressed to play no earlier than 15 minutes before start;
- leave as soon as play finishes;
- there will be no change rooms available at Seaforth Oval
Strictly follow social distancing protocols
- Before players arrive, create an area with cones where they will be able to safely access their water bottles, socialise, change boots, leave bags, etc whilst keeping the right distance apart.
- Prepare to keep players consistently engaged and separated during the training session, especially between drills
Maintain good hygiene
- Wash hands before and after the session
- Do not share drink bottles, bibs, goalkeeper jumpers, gloves or any equipment
- Manage access to drink bottles so that social distancing is maintained
- Cover mouth and nose with a tissue or your elbow (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Don’t spit
- Toilets at Seaforth Oval and Tania Park are public toilets – try and minimise your use of them. They should be stocked with hand soap at all times. Always wash hands after using toilets.
Anyone who is infected or is required to self-isolate must inform the club immediately
- Of course, also follow all the government rules for self-isolating and reporting.
The latest full FNSW Return to Training Guidelines are HERE.